RYA Dinghy Instructor - Multihull Endorsement
This two day course runs from 09:30 until 19:00 each day.
Prior to attending this course candidates must:
- Be qualified to full RYA Instructor recognition (either Dinghy or Keelboat)
- Have an RYA approved valid First Aid certificate (for a list of approved courses please visit their website)
- Have personal multihull skills up to pre-entry standards - details of the standard for pre-entry can be found in the RYA Instructor Handbook (G14) and on their website.
- Read the 'RYA Instructor Code of Conduct' and be satisfied they can sign their agreeance to this code during the course
- Be a current member of the RYA
This endorsement is for Instructors who initially qualified in one discipline (Dinghy or Keelboat) and would like to teach the National Sailing Scheme in Multihulls.
On successful completion through continuous assessment, your Instructor award will be endorsed by the RYA.
What to bring
- We provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids although if you have your own you are welcome to use them.
- You should bring: swimwear (to wear under wetsuit), shoes you are happy to get wet, a towel, a change of clothes, suntan cream, a hat, and a water bottle